9.04.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #9




Welcome to 


Cottage Style Linky Party #9


I love crochet lace!


There, I said it...I love crochet lace.


I'm not a girly-girl or a frilly lace girl.


But I really love and appreciate the detailed work that someone (not me!) put into these lovely creations.




What I really love is crochet lace trim.




I love the infinite variety of lace trims from the delicate....






...to the more sturdy.

I love them all!


I think they add a touch of cozy to a cottage home.







Let's review last weeks linky party!


Thank you for all your lovely cottage style photos!







Look at this little hummer in Jann's garden at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson!



Click the link above to see more of her lovely cottage garden!



Love this crochet lace tablecloth from Swedish Corner Down Under!



And those white chairs....fabulous!




I could not stop looking at all these home grown raspberries from Priscillas!




Is anyone else drooling?








Welcome to this weeks 

Cottage Style Linky Party #9










This week I am linking to:










7 comments:

  1. Your pics of lace are so pretty! Sometimes it adds a nice, soft touch of texture to a vignette! Thanks for hosting :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lace crochet I think it is timeless. Goodness me, that's a lot of raspberries, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting - and thank a million for the feature!! :)
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been lucky enough to have been given all my mother-in-laws crocheted table linen and I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party and the feature !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice surprise to see that I was featured. I will mention it in my next post. Thanks so very much! I too love crochet lace and I am not a girly girl either. Just adds such a pretty touch. Love all of yours. I did not have a cottage themed post to share this week but I wanted to say thanks for linking up with Share Your Cup. I always love having you!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!