3.26.2013

Cottage Style Party #37



This is the winter that keeps on giving...





The Palm Sunday snow storm packed huge flakes that piled up quickly...





My daffodils have been trying to bloom for weeks!





I finally gave in and bought some spring!




I just couldn't wait any more for the weather to turn sunny and warm, 

so I bought some daffodils for my fireplace mantel!





What are you doing to bring spring into your cottage?















Welcome to this weeks 


Cottage Style Party!




It looks like everyone is getting ready for spring and Easter!



Bunnies were everywhere (!) but let's start this off with a kitty...




How cute is this kitty in this cottage garden bed?

And I love the sneak peek of garden bench in the background.




To see more of this Beatrix Potter inspired 

flower garden stop by Bernideen's Tea Time Blog!






I just adore all the pretty pinks in this tea time table setting!

The elevated tea cups are very clever!



Stop by At The Farmhouse to see more of her inspirational trip!






Peep art! Who knew?

This Peep art flower is Peep-a-licious!




Stop by Cairn Cottage blog to see more Fab Peep art!

Don't miss the Village Peeps and the Peeps in tuxes...woot!









































Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 

and their fabulous blogs 

to see what they are up to:



























17 comments:

  1. Debi, if I didn't know better I would swear that was pics of my yard and Daffodils this past weekend. We looked just like that. All metled now and suppose to be nice tomorrow. Hoping to get out into the garden. I love Bernideens garden and the other two features are so fun too!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my pretty pink table last week.....such a shame I didn't set it myself!! Haha. Love your blog!
    Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had quite enough of winter too! Thanks for hosting and we'll see you next week!

    Happy Easter!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to feature my garden which also HAS SNOW IN IT as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely features! Thank you for hosting yet, another great party! Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Lovely features :) Easter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope for your daffodils snow will soon melt away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb,
    This is my third attempt to leave a comment. It seems to take forever to load and I don't know where the problem lies. Anyway...Your daffodils are lovely. Our winter doesn't want to go away either. It looks like February out there. Sure is different from last year! Thanks for hosting and Happy Easter!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deb!
    You are so right.. This has been a long winter in so many parts of the country. This week we are finally getting a little taste of Spring.
    Thank you for sharing such a beautiful collection of features. It's wonderful to see all the pretty pastels in full bloom...both inside and out.
    Blessings and many thanks for hosting each week, my friend.
    Happy Easter!
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Deb, we didn't have any snow this winter - and they've told us the cold days are nearly behind us - the promise of spring is everywhere - I'm cleaning and decluttering so when it is beautiful outdoors - there I can be! So delighted to join you this week, I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The snow looks so pretty and the daffodils too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bright happy colors usher in spring for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting the party! I love the daffodils, such pretty yellow, which evokes spring. I love the snow images too, though. Have a warm week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, all that snow reminds me of Narnia! Thanks for hosting. I brought a bit of spring into the house by making some cheery greeting cards to send to a few friends who are under blankets of snow! lol-
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday - hope spring is warming up in your garden!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I was wondering if everything was ok with you lately as I was worried you didn't write any new post. I'm hoping you're well and only busy.
    Magali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!