9.23.2014

Cottage Style Party & Autumn Mantle



I freshened up my mantle for the first day of fall!



My usual mantle staples are still there: lamp, mirror, mercury glass, door way print.


Plus a few things I rotate around my home like the hurricane candle holder, letter A and the fruits for Etsy photos.



I added several old books with faded green covers with a pumpkin and apples from my Etsy photo stash.



This photo is one I took on the Oregon coast on a rainy day.
That's a color photo, btw!



This day of the dead print was by an artist who worked for me years ago.
It's a limited addition linoleum print signed & numbered by the artist.


This will be up through Halloween for sure!







Hello Friends!

Welcome to this week's

Cottage Style Party

#114




Here it is the first day of fall.
The signs were every where, leaves falling and cooler temps, but I was in denial!

Where did summer go?

I wasn't ready to let go yet!
Here's hoping for a long warm fall so my mind can catch up to the calendar!


Let's party...




Well, Miss Jane, you had me with the words "Wine Party"!
And this wine party is fabulous!


This wine party is being held in a wine cellar with decorations made with wine corks: a utensil box and wreath on the door! Visit Miss Jane at her blog to see all the details to throw your own wine party!





This is the prettiest setting for a little autumn tea party.
I love the scented candles, mismatched tea cups with saucers and that yummy looking cake!


Stop by Sherry's blog The Charm of Home to get the recipe.
I know I'll be making this Chunky Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze this weekend!
Yum





I love the attention to detail in Revi's industrial gallery wall!
And those old books on the cabinet are so fabulous!


This is just not another pretty display! This is a working display as Revi's mail slot drops her mail into the old drawer on top of the cabinet…look close! For all the details, drop by Revi's blog Revisionary Life.




If you were featured, don't
forget your button!

Deb



























Thanks for stopping by!


Please visit these wonderful bloggers
and their fabulous blogs
to see what they are up to:

http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com




18 comments:

  1. A cool and crisp night - the first of the season here in Carolina. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, and thanks for featuring my industrial vignette! Your mantel looks great - with the art print and vintage goodness. Thanks for hosting the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, Lovely features & your mantel is charming! Thanks for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo you took and added to your mantel. Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Deb, I just linked up, nice to meet you. I'm Leslie from Gwen Moss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Deb. Love the features...wine party? Ok! Walnut apple cake? yummy! And the industrial gallery wall is so cool!
    Your mantel looks great. I love the photo you took! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cake, I will try that one!
    Thanks for hosting.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flip-top style wooden wine box in the wine party picture! The plates fit beautifully in there, and the charming look of the box accents the table display beautifully.

    If your looking for original wooden wine boxes or crates for your own wine party or table decorations visit Winepine - www.winepine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    To have wooden garden decorations is amazing and i have to tell you I was so so happy cause everything
    is awesome believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb Cottage Style Party! I liked each and every detail of this party. Thanks a lot for sharing it here. I too hosted a grand party on my husband’s birthday at one of his favorite party venues in NYC. Everyone had a rocking time over there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. budder%20hash%20shatter online



    buy edibles online

    buy granddaddy%20purple online



    buy moon%20rock uk usa



    buy-banana%20kush-online uk usa



    buycbdfx%20hemp%20concentrate online



    cbd-oils for sale uk usa

    sour%20diesel for sale



    buy ak-47-autoflowering online usa uk



    buy alaskan-thunder online usa uk

    buy amber-oil online usa uk



    buy cannabis-seeds online usa uk



    buy cbd-oils online usa uk

    buy concentrates online usa uk

    buy edibles online usa uk

    buy hybrid-marijuana online usa uk

    buy indica-or-sativa online usa uk

    buy labanese-camel-hash-aaaa online usa uk canada

    buy marijuana flowers online usa uk

    buy marijuana-edibles online usa uk

    buy psychedelics online usa uk

    buy sativa online usa uk canada

    buy sesh-edibles-chocolate-bars online usa uk

    buy shatter-wax online usa uk
    cheapweeddispensary710
    plugmandispensary

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you have a great article here, But let me share with you all here about my experience with a loan lender called Benjamin Lee who helped me expand my business with his loan company that offered me a loan amount of 600,000.00 USD which I used to upgrade my business months ago. He was really awesome working with him because he a Gentle man with a good heart, a man who can listen to your heart beat and tell you that everything will be OK, when I contacted Mr lee it was on my Facebook page that his advert came up then I visited his office at Michigan to discuss about the loan offer that he and his company render, He makes me understand how all process go then I decided to give a try to it was successful just like he promised, yeah I believe him, I trust him, I rely on him as well about all my project he will be my dear financial officer and I'm glad my business is probably going well and I'm going makes my business growth like grass with his help.he work's with a great investors and guess what? They also give international loans. Is that not awesome to hear when you know a lot of business project are growing up each day by day in your heart hoping that you going to make income of that job to raise money for the project, Ops, then Mr Lee will help you with that, Yes international loan he will help you with that perfectly because I trust him very much for that kind of job, Look don't be shy or shaded give a possible try to Mr lee here his contact : 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are many good and cheap stuff you can pruchase now at flea market and there are plenty of brand new stuff too because flea market sellers buy liquidation pallets of goods and resell it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!